GS Productions Studios, Gulberg is in the middle of the city and effortlessly accessible from all salons, wedding halls & major areas of activities. We offer a wide variety of locations to shoot in one place with over 50,000 square feet covered area.
- Shoot anywhere or everywhere in the studio
- Indoor & Outdoor options
STUDIO POLICY FOR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
- All bookings for wedding photography are on 100% Advance payment
- Wedding photography all over the studio is valid for the sets that are available at the time of your shooting. You might have to wait for another photographer to take your shot for some places while in the meantime you can utilize your time with any other place.
- For your facility, our team will request to hold any commercial or catalog shooting for 10 mins at your desired setup. This may happen for particular setups. Please contact your studio attendant.
- Wedding photographers can take their shots for 10 mins (max) at each set.
- You cannot alter the position of available props at sets.
- Shooting time is calculated as per the booking time. Be punctual!
- Exceeding time will be charged for half of the hourly rate, Therefore we advise you to finish your task 5 mins earlier in case you want to avoid overpayment.
- Currently, we do not have any waiting areas. Therefore it is advised to be at the studio before the bride & groom arrive so that you may attend them at the gate and start your work.
GS Productions is not responsible for the security of any belongings or valuable items. Please take full responsibility for your belongings and guide your customers the same.
TIPS & TECHNIQUES
- Considering our wide range of options which can be sometimes overwhelming, we suggest planning your shots before coming to the studio. You can go through the section "Pre-Made Sets" and plan.
- Intelligently divide your Mehndi, Barat & Walima shoots on different kinds of related themes. You can actually offer 3 days of shooting to your clients.
- Discuss the type of shoot with your clients and pre-plan accordingly. Some clients want everything in one session. For them, you need to divide your time properly. Do not forget to include the time of walking from one place to another.
- On the other hand, try to shoot different sessions at different available sets to create a diverse portfolio of your own.
- Suggest your clients carry makeup retouching items as they might sweat while walking from one place to another.
- There are vending machines available at the studio facility. You can offer drinks, water & snacks for your customers.
- Use long lenses and low depth of field for mid & close shots to isolate the character from the background
- Use wide lenses to achieve the huge scale of sets and a nice clean sky in the background.
- Many outdoor areas have all-day available daylight. Click multiple options with a basic small handy softbox with Speedlite
- We allow 10 mins to shoot at each setup. Use timers on mobile as reminders to manage your time.
WE WISH YOU & YOUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY SHOOTING AT GS PRODUCTIONS STUDIOS